property_owners_insuranceWe offer a range of insurance solutions for your Residential and Commercial property insurance. Coversure have access to many insurers that specialise in insuring let properties and can include insurance for any tenant type including asylum seekers, DSS and students. We can cover all property types including flats (inc. blocks of flats), maisonettes and houses.

Attention – buy your property owners & landlords insurance online!

You can now obtain instant insurance cover and compare quotations from various insurers using our quote and buy facility. Click here now.

If you need a cheap landlord and property owners insurance policy, please click on the button below as we have access to the UK’s leading insurers on our panel so we can cover all your needs.

Get a Home or Property Insurance Quote

To obtain a Home or Property Insurance quote, please call us on 0800 308 1093 or 0121 448 6914 or, alternatively, use the form below and we’ll be in touch with straight away to start saving you money – see the right hand tab on why we opt for Simpler Quote Forms.

We could get you to fill out a long winded form then call you back and confirm all the same information again but our priority is to talk to you and understand your individual requirements.

Everyone has different needs with claim experience and because of this we think we can get you a cheaper premium by simply talking to you to better understand what you need. We developed relationships with the UK’s top insurers and use this relationship to speak directly to the people who can understand and can give you the best price possible.

Please Note:If the property insurance is taken out then, depending on the insurer, they may require copies of all or some of the following:
  • Copies of previous home insurance proving No Claims Discount that you have declared.
  • Possible certificates of recent electrical checks performed or flat roof surveys carried out.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Telephone (required)

Insurance Type
Residential Home (Buildings and/or Contents)Landlords & Property OwnersWorking from homeOverseas Property

Start Date
Straight AwayWith the week2+ weeks

Other Details - try and give us much detail as possible i.e. any claims, values of cover such as buildings and contents, how much NCB you have, how much you paid last year (gives us a target to beat!), when's the best time to contact you and also the all-important start date.