If you want pub insurance or winebar insurance then we’ll give you extensive cover at a cheap price. If you’re a pub landlord or owner of a wine bar, you’ll know that serving the public on a day to day basis means getting the right wine bar insurance or pub insurance to cover any incidents for them and also to cover your business should anything go wrong is of great importance.

pub_winebar_insurancePub & Wine Bar insurance
If you are after a cheap pub and wine bar insurance quote but need extensive cover then we have many of the UK’s leading insurers on our panel so we can cover all your needs. Even if you’re a tenant of a pub or winebar, you can obtain insurance for the public and employers liability, buildings and contents, stock as well as loss of licence.

Our Pub & Winebar Insurance benefits include:

  • All types of pub, bar and wine bar cover available
  • Stock cover including food and alcohol
  • Electronic business equipment (e.g. tills)
  • Public, products and employers liability
  • Buildings insurance available (inc listed building
  • Contents cover
  • Glass cover
  • Loss of licence cover
  • Various payment methods available

Get a Commercial Insurance Quote

To obtain a Commercial & Business Insurance quote, please call us on 0800 308 1093 or 0121 448 6914 or, alternatively, use the form below and we’ll be in touch with straight away to start saving you money – see below tab on why we opt for Simpler Quote Forms.

We could get you to fill out a long winded form then call you back and confirm all the same information again but our priority is to talk to you and understand your individual requirements.

Everyone has different needs for their business and because of this we think we can get you a cheaper premium by simply talking to you to better understand what you need. We developed relationships with the UK’s top insurers and use this relationship to speak directly to the people who can understand and can give you the best price possible.

Please Note:If commercial insurance is taken out then, depending on the insurer, they may require copies of all or some of the following:
  • ERN – Employment Reference Number. If you take out Employers Liability then all insurers will need a copy of your ERN number or proof if your are exempt.
  • Possible certificates of recent electrical checks performed or flat roof surveys carried out on your premises.
  • Proof of trading – example for motor traders

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Telephone (required)

Insurance Type
LiabilityMotor TradeRetail & ShopHair & BeautyOfficeRestaurant & TakeawayCare HomeGuest and B&BOther

Start Date
Straight AwayWith the weekWithin 2 weeks

Other Details - try and give us much detail as possible i.e. your occupation, sole trade/limited or partnership, years trading, turnover, how much you paid last year (gives us a target to beat!), when's the best time to contact you and also the all-important start date.